Wednesday, March 16, 2016



As printed in the High Plains Journal Feb 15, 2016

Justice 2016 Style

Dwight and Steven Hammond are still in prison because they would not cave to federal pressure and give up their land. Yes, today I am going to revisit the situation that continues in the West but there is one big difference.

We now have 11 American patriots arrested and one great cowboy, Robert “LaVoy” Finicum, who was killed by Oregon State Police. Two items tell the whole story for me. First, I’ve been told three officers involved in the shooting flipped him off as he lay dying in the tobacco stains on the snow. Secondly, the news of a law enforcement party that was held in Burns, Oregon, the day after Finicum was buried.

Link here to read entire story

No comments:

Including link: https://blogs.loc.gov/

"I thought this was simply a  nursery rhyme:  how could one bake living birds in a pie? I discovered that royalty and the upper class, ...