Thursday, March 20, 2003

Freedom of Choice

Look, we live in the United States of America, if you want to be a vegetarian that is your right. What I have a problem with is why? The next time you meet a vegan or vegetarian ask them why they are, don’t be confrontational just learn. I am here to tell you people are becoming vegetarians for wrong reasons. Like this: The Gainesville High sophomore has been a vegetarian since age 12. “I did some research and was disgusted and shocked when I found out how animals are treated,” she said.

Our animals are in the better housing conditions today than ever before, and the perception has never been worse. What will you do about that?

No comments:

Including link: https://blogs.loc.gov/

"I thought this was simply a  nursery rhyme:  how could one bake living birds in a pie? I discovered that royalty and the upper class, ...