Tuesday, March 18, 2003

OH The Science of it Anyway

The anti-animal movement is about eating a plant-based diet. Well I am guessing this study won't end up on Vegetarian website “A possible link between infants who drink Soya milk and peanut allergies has been discovered by scientists at the University of Bristol.” As my good friend Teresa Platt pointed out, soybeans and peanuts are both legumes yet this article did not make the connection. Science will win with enough time, but it needs you and me as spokesman.

So the question is, Soybeans and Dairy are both agricultural products so what difference does it make? Consumers MUST make food purchases based facts not agenda's of some whacko group...

1 comment:

Runnin' Rabbits Films said...

I went back into your archives out of curiosity. Now I am reading all of your posts. You have been warning people for a long time.

Including link: https://blogs.loc.gov/

"I thought this was simply a  nursery rhyme:  how could one bake living birds in a pie? I discovered that royalty and the upper class, ...