Saturday, February 27, 2010


Today my hat is off to Jim Haslam owner of Pilot Travel Centers. The minute he learned who HSUS truly was he said lets get this fixed. It is important we "communicate" with folks and not go around pointing fingers until they have the chance to do the right thing. Personally I will be fueling up at Pilot Travel Center every time I get the chance. Also my thanks to Chuck and Fred Bosselman for creating the opportunity for me to visit directly with the owner himself. No "Silver Bullet" but one day one person at a time we are making a difference. Don't let up now. Trent Loos

Link to story at Feedstuffs

No comments:

Including link: https://blogs.loc.gov/

"I thought this was simply a  nursery rhyme:  how could one bake living birds in a pie? I discovered that royalty and the upper class, ...